Is this your first time here?
For full access to courses, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this website. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details. Please note that however you enter your name in the registration box here will be identical to how your name appears on your certificate. (e.g. tom SMITH vs Tom Smith).
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that depending on your mail server, you might receive the confirmation email in the spam folder.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed, and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course in which you want to participate in. How to enrol yourself in a Course in Moodle.
- You can now access any course in which you are enrolled. To log in, please enter your email address as a username and password in the form on this page and access any course you have enrolled in.
If you haven't received a registration confirmation email, click here for some troubleshooting steps.